Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Swarovski Crystals

Swarovski, the best of the best. It is my belief that no other crystal out there compares. For all the information you could ever want to know about Swarovski crystals, visit their website. The best part is that Swarovski crystals are available for use in jewelry making and can be found at the following stores: Fire Mountain Gems, Michaels, Fusion Beads, Jewelry Supply, and iBead as well as many others. Swarovski crystals are available in a large variety of colors, shapes and sizes.

4 comments:

Jenny Melzer said...

They make some really cute and unique stuff. I've been enjoying reading your blog. My daughter and I make masks, but I think she'd really enjoy getting into jewelry making. She used to get those massive bead kits when she was little girl and make everyone necklaces that hung down to their knees. :)

Dave Robertson said...

Hi, can't resist adding that we also sell Swarovski crystal beads & pendants. Our prices usually are extremely competitive, scout's honor.

--Dave
at Rings & Things

Bea said...

Swarovski is always gorgeous. When I was a little girl, I used to stand outside the jewelry store and look at the little swans in the window.... just amazing.

Jenny Beans -- those masks are awesome!

Janice Lois said...
This comment has been removed by the author.